Master of Public Health (MPH)
Add Your Heading Text Here
- Flexible scheduling
- Practice-based internship
- Industry-driven curriculum
- National Avg. Salary $74,231
A Master of Public Health (MPH) is a professional, non-thesis graduate degree designed to train students to effectively protect and improve the health of populations worldwide.
Public health extends far beyond the traditional view of healthcare. Practitioners in the field strive to improve the economic, social, and environmental health of communities, as well, by focusing on a broad range of public health issues, including (but not limited to):
- Disparities in healthcare access and outcomes.
- Social isolation.
- Violence and trauma.
- Food security and lack of access to healthy and affordable nutrition.
By earning an MPH, you’ll learn more about the issues impacting communities worldwide and how you can tackle those challenges through educational programming, new public health policies and services, research, or community partnerships.